JUMP! has a strong commitment to bringing dance to all communities, areas and occasions. Performance highlights include:
- FirstWorks performing arts festival
- Providence Children's Museum's free MetLife Thursdays program
- Mayor Cicilline's Census Day
- RISD Museum's Free-For-All Saturday
- Roger Williams Park Zoo's Earth Day celebration
- Vartan Gregorian Elementary School
- 14 Rhode Island libraries as part of the state's summer reading initiative Make a Splash! - Read
JUMP! has also performed at: Providence public parks as part of the Celebrate Providence! summer performing arts series (in 2004, 2006, 2008); the Pawtucket Arts Festival; Waterfire; the historic North Burial Ground as part of Cryptic Providence; Rhode Island's First Night festival; Neighborhood Day; the opening of the India Point Park bridge; and many more!
Rhode Island State Council on the Arts grants include: a collaboration with Community Music Works/Providence String Quartet in the creation of a Voodoo Doll score by Jessie Montgomery; the initiation of JUMP!'s Vartan Gregorian after- school dance program; and a cross-cultural collaborative performance with the John Hope Settlement Step Team and O Napua Polynesia dance group.